Monday, August 2, 2010

S.U.F.F.E.R

The only thing that I want you to know, I never asked for this. I NEVER asked for this, to fall into you from head over heels. So, I beg you, please don't put the blame on me. I never ask this to happen. I was accidentally saw you performing solat in UKM back in 2000. And it just happen.
Can u imagine? It was 10 years flown by. And I still the same person who standing still and loves you unconditionally.

Dear, I wish it wouldnt happen at the first place. If only I could turn back time, I wish that I was blind when I first saw you. I wish I was not the person who fell into you. I was young back then. I dont understand what is love and how it feels. Itwas purely running from the bottom of my heart. I love you not because of your money or anything else in the world. I love you because of you.

But now, I realize that somehow, this love has backfiring me.

Dear, I want you to know, I was suffering since the day one. I wish that I never knew you..AT ALL!. You really had no idea how bad it was. I was suffering since the day one! Can you imagine that?

I want to let you go but I cant. I tried..I tried so many times but I failed. What else should I do? I really want to move on..to let you go and start my new life...but I cant.

I wish that one day God will answer my pray...to get over you!

I never hates you but I really hates myself to fell into you and I hates myself even more because I cant forget you!!!

No comments: