Saturday, December 20, 2008

Farah Birthday Bash..


As a starter, I take this opportunity to express my heartfelt and gratitude to all my friends who gave all support in orgazing Farah's birthday party and had make it real.

To Rosli, thanks dude for "lending" your place,cook all the delightening food esp your signature dish, chicken pop corn, and your sardine as well.


To Muz, thanks for supporting me..going thru this difficult time made me somehow crazy and emotional. I want everything done in very good way but unfortunately our friendship (read as "GHP.dlm) is not in a healthy climate.


Kamal, I should say sorry for those my harsh words, and millions thank you for helping me out to organize Farah's party. Without Rosli and You, it wouldn't happen.


Yugen and Rizal, thank you so much for coming. I just want to see Farah's smile.


Rizal, I'm sorry for not inviting your friend (read as "my former friend a.k.a zarul). I have thousands reasons why not to do so. Like I said earlier, I just want to see farah's smile and to make her happy on her birtday.


Emm, overall, I'm quite ok with the party, The foods were extremely pelik for a typical birthday party. Hahaha..guest what we had?? emm, besides, English starter and Rosli's chicken pop corns, we had "sardine goreng" and "nasi panas"..wow, so mouth-watering.


See, I told you, No one had sardine and nasi panas on birthday party right? But I hopes it will be a memorable moment.


Emm..I have no more words to say..so better I go off now


CitraTeja is signing off

No comments: