Saturday, January 2, 2010

He Was Died...

020110--8pm--He was crying and was so helpless..He looked very suffering and suffocating..and I really had no idea what was going on..I was so worried but nothing I can do..We were rushing off to Mok Nik's place for a dinner. and he was still crying..my heart shattered as I saw him so weak..

He layed under my car and was trying to say that he was really sick, but I had to go..that was very bad but I prayed hard that he'll be ok.

As we reached home around 9pm, I was looking for him all around..he didnt answered when I called him..I was clueless where he's gone...Suddenly, Mak said, he was there laying calmly under the tables..I try to call him but unfortunately, he was still "sleeping"..but by the time I touch his body, I know he's already saying good bye to us for good...he was making his way to heaven..He's gone. This is the time..I know..

My heart shattering as for I saw him not breathing...He was gone without saying a word what make him sick. He was gone without me by his side..He was gone all alone..I felt like I was dreaming, only past few days I put ointment on his leg, and he seemed knowing that he will go, he act differently. He was angry at me. I never know that he will go tonight..this fast.

I'm gonna miss you my meow..I really love you and i'm sure you know..I'm going to miss your cute, kinky attitude..

Love,

rest in peace...

No comments: