Thursday, December 31, 2009

Selamat Datang 2010...

Happy New Year..2009 azam adalah untuk:

1. To be a good muslim

2. to be a good daughter

3. to be a good friend

4. to get married before end of 2009

Ermm..apa yang dicapai?

i think i have been improved some ways to be a good muslim, well not so good but thank God, i dont take solat for granted anymore...and do some zikir and had joint religious class, I hope i will continue this effort in 2010.

I dont know whether i am a good daughter or not but i did everything possible to help my family out and ensure that my parents dont worry much about me and my bros..

A good frend? dont know..maybe yes...

last but not least...i didnt marry yet..

010110---Well, i dont think to proceeds this entry in English, perhaps, bilingual would be better..

Ok, to be frank I dont have any new year resolutions whatsoever for 2010..but I really wanted to continue what I have started in 2009..I want to be a good muslim and daughter as well.

Hmmm...2009 terlalu banyak kenangan (maybe, recap 2009 aka menyusul), pahit manis, suka dan duka..dan Teja tentunya mengharapkan 2010 yang mendatang bakal membawa 1001 kebahagiaan.

Dan Teja akan berusaha bersungguh-sungguh untuk mencapai kebahagiaan itu. Well, this year, I really want to take a good care of my health...so no late night outings, keep away from smokes, ciggies (well, 2nd hand smokers are too more dangerous than active smokers), and will excercise alot.

No comments: